时间：2019-11-29 16:27:25本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 邱妹 我要投稿
大福彩票 1.Whose eyes never close
2.What is a fish net made of
大福彩票 3.What walks all day on its head
4.What's the difference between a monkey and a flea
1.A neddle's eye.
大福彩票 2.Little holes tied together with strings.
大福彩票 3.A nail on a horse.
4.A monkey can have fleas but a flea can't have monkeys.
大福彩票 3.the head of the nail钉子头
1. silly sheep weep and sleep.
2. six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities.
3. six sick sea-serpents swam the seven seas.
4. six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
5. stupid superstition!
大福彩票 6. the batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
7. the great greek grape growers grow great greek grapes.
大福彩票 8. the soldier's shoulder surely hurts!
大福彩票 9. there those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
1. there's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch.
Mrs Brown was going out for the day. She locked the house and tacked a note for the milkman on the door: NOBODY HOME. DON'T LEE ANYTHING.
When she got back that night, she found her door broken open and her house ransacked(洗劫，掠夺) . On the note she had left, she found the following message added:
THANKS! WE HEN'T LEFT ANYTHING!
大福彩票 布朗太太要外出一天。 她锁好了房门，在门上给送牛奶的人钉了一张条子：家里没人，请不要留下任何器械!
大福彩票 1. it's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in!
2. little red lorry
大福彩票 3. miss smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish.
4. never trouble about trouble until trouble troubles you!
大福彩票 5. nothing is worth thousands of deaths.
6. picky people pick peter pan peanut butter. peter pan peanut is the peanut picky people pick.
7. ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right.
8. she said she should sit.
9. shut up the shutters and sit in the shop.
A man sat at a bar, had the saddest hangdog expression.
Bartender: "What's the matter? Are you having troubles with your wife?"
The man: "We had a fight, and she told me that she wasn't going to speak to me for a month."
大福彩票 Bartender: "That should make you happy."
The man: "No, the month is up today!"